Tuesday 22 January 2013

‎THE SKY IS TURNING BLUE...


The sky...
Is turning blue.
I breathe in 
And heave...a sigh.

The sky
Is turning blue.
The dry weather,
And the dusty winds 
That blew

Cough,cough
Choke,choke
Sniff,choke,cough
Sneeze! Eeeww!

The sky is turning blue
More breath-taking sunsets
Breathe in the light
And let's...
Snap,snap!
Let's take pictures!

The sky 
Is turning blue
Gradually...
Like milk churning slowly
To make cheese.

So take a pose
And say cheese
*Snapshots!!*
More snapshots,
Pleeeaassse!


 [Inspired by  Sarah Yeboah's Facebook status: "The sky is finally turning blue. Harmattan is running away. Colourful pictures for me. :)."The more reason why I wrote it was to inspire to keep on taking more pictures.She is a friend I know not too well but wanted her to be motivated to continue in one of her passion (photography) which I believe she got into not too long ago. 
 Written circa 1510hrs--1528hrs,21/1/2013 ]


No comments:

Post a Comment